WE TAKE PARTYING SERIOUSLY!
HAVE YOUR NEXT PARTY @ AHA!
Are you ready for a fuss-free, play-centered party? Parties are available on weekends only. Saturday (year-round) and Sunday (November-March) from 2 - 4pm.
$275 • 2 - 4pm only
Parties must be scheduled in advance and the full cost of the party must be made upon booking.
Parties are accommodated by reservation ONLY.
Drop-in parties, including meet-ups of more than 10 people with food, presents, and/or decorations in the party room are strictly prohibited.
Basic Party Information
· Party Zone is reserved for a two (2) hour time block. Party room will not be available for use until 5 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
· All items, guests, and hosts must be cleared from the museum by 4 PM.
· A maximum number of 30 guests (adults & children) is allowed in the party room at one time. Once you exceed this number, you will be charged $8 per additional guest.
· A staff member will come in to give a 10-minute warning that your party room time is almost over.
· Host may provide food and nonalcoholic beverages. All food and beverages must be kept in the party room at all times.
· AHA! provides balloons and disposable table covers in our colors which must remain in the party room.
· Party decorations may not be attached to the walls, doors or ceilings.
· Please only distribute party favors as guests are leaving the building.
· Adults dropping children off must escort their children in and may only leave when they are in the care of the party host.
· Adults arriving to pick up their child, must remain in the lobby until the party host escorts their child out.
· AHA! is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items brought into the museum.
· Due to space limitation and respect of our other guests, we are unable to accommodate outside paid entertainment or costumed characters.
· No coupons or discounts may be used towards party fees or overages.
· Party reservation fees are non-refundable.
· AHA! will be closed if a Level II (two) weather emergency has been issued for Fairfield County, Ohio. A staff member will notify you by phone if inclement weather is anticipated.
· If you must cancel your party due to a family emergency (death or major injury) or if your party is cancelled due to a weather emergency, you may reschedule your party for the next available date.
· An adult must accompany the children in the museum at all times, if possible maintain a 5:1 ration of children to adult.
· No climbing, running or throwing of museum property.
· For health and safety reasons, visitors must wear shoes at all times unless trying on a costume.
· Plop Zone (blue & green carpeted area) is for 24 months of age and under.
· An adult must be present in order to use the Art & Water Table Areas.