WE TAKE PARTYING SERIOUSLY!!
General admission is $6 per person
6 months old and under - Free
Best experience for children 8 and under.
Perfect for parties or groups.
Monday-Saturday: 10-4 pm (All Year)
Sunday: 12-4 pm (Nov. - Mar.)
Includes party zone for two hours, 10 children (the guest of honor is included in the 10 children), up to 14 adults. Additional children and adults $6 each.
Includes party zone for two hours, admission for 10 children (the guest of honor is included in the 10 children), up to 14 adults, decorations and paper goods for 24 guests in your choice of solid colors and an age-appropriate, hands-on science experiment. Additional children $9 each and additional adults $6 each. For more information about the science experiments click on the Deluxe Party Activities tab.
ADDITIONAL PARTY INFORMATION
- All deluxe parties must be booked at least one week in advance.
- An additional guest of honor can be added for $20. (This includes a total of 10 children excluding the guests of honor).
- Food accommodations are limited. The museum does not provide refrigerator or freezer access and heating food with small appliances is prohibited for safety reasons. We recommend keeping the party food to a minimum . In our experience, the children are more excited about playing in the museum than sitting down to a full meal. All food brought into the museum must stay in the party zone. Goodie bags must be distributed as guests leave the building.
- The party fee must be paid when the date is reserved and is non-refundable.
- Additional fees for extra children are paid on the day of the party.
- All party visitors are expected to comply with museum rules.
- Party zone is reserved for a 2 hour time block. Party host may arrive 30 minutes prior to start time to set-up. Party zone must be emptied at the end of the 2 hour time block to allow staff to clean up and prepare for other parties or closing. This time block should include your clean up time.
- Any guest who stays after the party time is required to pay the daily admission fee of $6 per person.
- The party zone seats 24 people comfortably with 2 extra long cafeteria tables. An 8 foot banquet table is supplied for set-up of cake, food, favors, etc. If wanting to cover tables, 1 cafeteria table needs 2 standard tablecloths for a total of 5 tablecloths. Roll out table cloths which can be cut to fit the tables may also be used.
- No confetti permitted.
- AHA is not responsible for personal items brought into the museum.