WE TAKE PARTYING SERIOUSLY!
HAVE YOUR NEXT PARTY @ AHA!
Non-Members: $175.00 • AHA! Members: $150.00
Parties must be scheduled in advance and the full cost of the party must be made upon booking.
· Party Zone is reserved for a one (1) hour time block. Party room will not be available for use until 5 minutes prior to your scheduled party time.
· Following your party room time, you may enjoy unlimited play in the museum.
· A maximum number of 30 guests is allowed in the party room at one time.
· A staff member will come in to give a 10-minute warning that your party room time is almost over.
· Host may provide the following food items only: cupcakes or cookies and juice boxes/pouches or bottled water.
· Food and beverages must be kept in the party zone. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises or in the parking lot.
· AHA! provides balloons and disposable table covers in our colors which must remain in the party room.
· Party decorations may not be attached to the walls, doors or ceilings.
· Please only distribute party favors as guests are leaving the building.
· Adults arriving to pick up their child, must remain in the lobby until the party host escorts their child out.
· AHA! is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items brought into the museum.
· Due to space limitation and respect of our other guests, we are unable to accommodate outside paid entertainment or costumed characters.
· No coupons or discounts may be used towards party fees or overages.
· Party reservation fees are non-refundable.
· AHA! will be closed if a Level II (two) weather emergency has been issued for Fairfield County, Ohio. A staff member will notify you by phone if inclement weather is anticipated.
· If you must cancel your party due to a family emergency (death or major injury) or if your party is cancelled due to a weather emergency, you may reschedule your party for the next available date.
· An adult must accompany the children in the museum at all times, if possible maintain a 5:1 ration of children to adult.
· No climbing, running or throwing of museum property.
· For health and safety reasons, visitors must wear shoes at all times unless trying on a costume.
· Plop Zone (blue & green carpeted area) is for 24 months of age and under.
· An adult must be present in order to use the Art & Water Table Areas.